Rashida Tlaib, a democratic socialist and DSA member, fights everyday for ordinary people in Southeast Michigan. That’s why Metro Detroit DSA is mobilizing to keep Rashida in Congress! With our support she can keep working to make a Michigan that works for everyone, not just the wealthy few. We need your help to keep building this movement!
Why we fight for Rashida
Rashida is an organizer. She knows the only way to beat the billionaires is for ordinary people to fight together in solidarity, through their unions, in social movements, and in organizations like DSA. Organizations are the key to winning Rashida’s democratic socialist platform, which includes Medicare for All, an end to forever wars, racial and immigration justice, and an economy that puts people over profit. Join DSA today to be a part of the movement that can win all this and more for the working class!
Canvassing for Rashida is a great way to get active, meet other democratic socialists, and talk to ordinary working people about politics! No experience necessary, we’ll provide training and a canvass partner, and maybe even some Rashida swag! DSA hosts canvasses every other Saturday at 1 or 2pm. Sign up for one of our upcoming canvasses below!
- Sign up for Sunday, July 24th canvass with the Squad (AOC, Ilhan, Ayanna)(10:30)
- Sign up for Sunday, June 24th Rally at Redford Theatre with the Squad (AOC, Ilhan, Ayanna)(3pm)
- Sign up for Saturday, July 30th canvass (2-4pm)
- Sign up for Sunday, June 31th canvass in Redford Lansing DSA for Rashida Canvass(12pm & 4pm)
- Sign up for Tuesday, August 2nd Election Day Poll Standing (all day)